The 2016 Volkswagen Beetle is a smart hatchback best suited for daily use. It is a small- stylish hatchback car which is also available in sporty style as Beetle Convertible. Its fuel economic engine really adds value to it. This smart mini car offers you an economical smooth and comfortable drive. Volkswagen offers 2016 Volkswagen Beetle with two engine variants and various trim level options.
2016 Volkswagen Beetle standard features
2016 Beetle has a stylish and smart looking body shape. It receives a sleek twist on its iconic body shape and the front and rear bumper receives a batch of Volkswagen. The maximum seating capacity in this car is four. Its special safety features include blind spot mirror, rear traffic alert and park pilot. The interior of this mini car is in black color which looks very neat. At inside, it has special touch screen connectivity system which enables you to connect smart phone apps such as maps, messaging and music etc. It has 19- inch Tornado alloy wheels as standard feature.
2016 Beetle is available in two engine choices and Beetle 1.8T is available further in three trim levels. The Beetle R-Line 2.0T is in two trim level options which are discussed below:
Beetle 1.8T possess smart but efficient 1.8 T engine producing 170 horsepower with 184 pound feet torque. It has excellent mileage and offers 25 mpg in city and 34 mpg on highway. It is offered in three trim levels as following:
- Beetle 1.8T S features automatic head lights, USB ports and touch screen sound system. Volkswagen offers you 2016 Beetle 1.8T with S trim level in $19, 795.
- Beetle 1.8T SE features customizable interior ambient lighting, composition media touch screen sound system and rear view camera. Volkswagen offers 2016 Beetle 1.8T with SE trim level in $21, 350
- Beetle 1.8T SEL features panoramic sunroof, push button start, and media touch screen navigation. Volkswagen offers 2016 Beetle 1.8T with SEL trim level in $25, 975.
Beetle R-Line 2.0T
Beetle R-Line 2.0T possess smart but efficient 2.0 L engine producing 210 horsepower. It hits top speed of 23 mpg in city and 31 mpg in highway. It is offered in two trim levels as following:
- Beetle R-Line 2.0 T SE features R- Line front and rear bumpers, composition media touch screen sound system and rear view camera. Volkswagen offers 2016 Beetle R-Line 2.0T SE in $25, 995.
- Beetle R-Line 2.0 T SEL features bi- xenon head lights, panoramic sunroof and media touch screen navigation. Volkswagen offers you 2016 Beetle R-Line 2.0T SEL in $32, 245.
You can buy 2016 Beetle in silk blue metallic, habanero orange metallic, dark bronze metallic and sandstorm yellow colors. This small classical car is one of the best choice for female car buyers offering smooth and easy drive.